With its neon graphics and big prizes, this game is sure to be a hit.
Spectra Slot is a 30-payline from Thunderkick. The slot features neon style symbols including blue circles, green squares, blue triangles, golden bells, and purple diamonds.
The game’s Wild is the colourful Letter W. It may act as a replacement for any regular symbol. The Wild symbols cover 4 positions on any of the reels and may, therefore, occur fully or partially depending on how each of the reels turn.
At least one or more Wild stacks activate the Wild Respin feature, which carries 1 respin. During the feature, the Wild stacks may move 1 position up or down, each time moving towards the centre of the reels to increase players’ winning chances and provide additional respins.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Red 7 Slots – a mobile casino you can trust.
1. Spectra is a video slot with 5 reels and 30 pay lines. The game features stacked and nudging wild symbols and respins. The theoretical return to player is 96.4%.
2. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
3. No bets can be altered during a game round.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. The appearance of 1 or more new wild stacks on or directly adjacent to a pay line triggers a respin. During each respin the wild stacks nudge 1 symbol position vertically towards the center of the reels.
6. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
7. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from leftmost to right and in combinations according to the pay table.
8. All pay line wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
9. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
10. A wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol.
11. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.