Bloopers is an Elk game
Bloopers is a five reel slot with three rows and 243 ways to win.
The high value symbols are the male and female leads, a clapper board and a reel of film; 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The wild symbols is represented by the Wild Bloopers logo and it will substitute for all others except the bonus �?Walk Of Fame’ star – that activates the main feature.
This occurs randomly in the base game and free spins.
There are five different Bloopers characters which will wander on to the reels and award one of the following mini-bonuses:
In Base Game
Sound Tech – places sticky wilds on the reels and awards a free respin
In Free Spins
Stunt Man – transforms wilds into expanding wilds
Cutter – awards �?falling symbols’ which can form new winning combos
Make Up – awards extra free spins
Fix-It – moves symbols around to create winning combos
This is triggered by landing three or more of the bonus stars from left to right on the reels; each star will also show the logo for a particular blooper and these will be active during the free spins round.
The male and female leads become sticky wilds to help out with winning combos but as soon as reels two, three or four are covered with these wilds, the round is over.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Red 7 Slots has the best mobile slots.
1. Bloopers is a 5 reel video slot with 243 ways to win.
2. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
3. Each bet is set to 100 coins.
4. A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
5. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin button pressed to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
6. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
7. A Wild symbol substitutes any symbol except Bonus Star.
8. A winning combination of only Wild symbols will count as the highest paying combination, i.e. Male Movie Stars. In Free Spins however it can be either Male or Female Movie Star if any has been established as Sticky Wild.
9. Winnings are presented in coins or in the player's currency. The player can change preference in Game Settings.
10. There are two states of the game, Normal and Free Spins.
11. In Normal mode, 3 or more Bonus Stars occurring from reel 1, 2, 3 or more trigger the Free Spins.
12. Bloopers on the contributing Bonus Stars will be active in Free Spins.
13. The first Movie Star Symbol (Male or Female) landing on reel 2, 3 or 4 turns into a Sticky Wild during Free Spins. The Free Spins continue until reel 2, 3 or 4 is covered with Sticky Wild Movie Stars. Blooper in Normal mode: Sound Tech
14. Sound Tech appears randomly in Normal mode and starts a respin after handing out Sticky Wilds. Bloopers in Free Spins mode: Fix-it, Make Up, Cutter and Stunt Man
15. Fix-it triggers on symbol K. He uses his Reel Improvement Gun to shuffle symbol positions in order to optimize for long pay lines (Sticky Wilds and Bonus Star symbols excluded).
16. Make Up triggers on symbol Q. She extends the Free Spins Bonus Game by removing a Sticky Movie Star with her cosmetic powder.
17. Cutter triggers on symbol J. He cuts reels, releasing falling symbols with new chances to get more winnings.
18. Stunt Man triggers randomly. He sets off Expanding Wilds on any reel in Free Spins.
19. In Free Spins, 3 or more connected Bonus Stars add any Blooper on reel 3, 4 or 5 not already activated.
20. The theoretical payout (RTP) is 96,1%.
21. Maximum win is 180,000 coins. 22. In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.1%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.