Birds on a Wire is a 5 reels video slot with 17 pay-lines by Thunderkick. Standard reels are replaced with 3 rows of 5 animated birds of different shapes and sizes, sitting on electric lines. Once you spin the reels you move to another section of lines where 15 more birds settle.
If you click on "bet" button, available wagers will open across the screen, and all you need to do is pick and click on the bet you wish to place. The lowest wager is 0.10 and the highest one is 100. Once you set your bet you click "Spin" which will start turning the reels, and "auto-play" option will spin the reels without interruption for a preset number of times.
Features include dropping symbols, a wild symbol, a bonus symbol, high voltage multipliers, and inwinity spin.
Dropping symbols occur in the base game and the free spins each time you hit a winning combo. The birds involved in this combo will get electrocuted and other birds will arrive. Once this bird switch has been made, new combos will become possible, and with each consecutive win you hit, a multiplier will increase up to 5x.
The wild symbol in the game is a big, pear-shaped black bird with yellow stripes. It acts as a substitution for any symbol except the bonus symbol.
The bonus symbol is shown in the form of a cardboard box with a couple of yellow eyes visible. Once you hit three or more of these on the reels, a cat will scare away the birds to another set of lines. Here, you will be awarded with 10 free spins. Any additional symbol you hit will grant you 2 additional spins and they can go up to 34.
High voltage multipliers increase by one level for each win on a drop. Multiplier levels in the base game are 1x, 2x, 3x and 5x, whereas in the bonus game levels go 4x, 8x, 12x and 20x.
Inwinity spin is triggered once all free spins in a bonus game have been played. Once activated, the reels in the game will continue to spin until it hits a winning combination.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Red 7 Slots – home to all the best online slots.
Birds On A Wire® Game Rules
1. Birds On A Wire® is a video slot with 15 reels and 17 fixed pay lines. The game features dropping symbols, wilds, multipliers and bonus game. The theoretical return to player is 97,2%.
2. The game offers up to 15 bet levels for the selected currency.
3. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
6. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
7. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from far left to right in combinations according to the pay table.
8. Symbols included in pay line wins are replaced with dropping symbols and/or existing symbols. This continues as long as there is a new pay line win.
9. For each win on a symbol drop, the multiplier increases one level up to the maximum multiplier level.
10. The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol.
11. The bonus symbol is a scatter symbol that grants the bonus game if 3 or more bonus symbols are won. The number of bonus symbols won correlates to the number of free spins granted in the bonus game according to the pay table.
12. Inwinity Spin® is a feature granting the player an unlimited amount of free spins until a pay line win is reached.
13. The bonus game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game.
14. No bets can be altered during a game round.
15. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are discharged.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 97.20%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.